Challenge no.18 - I'm the man!


Live as a man for the day

Set my brother in law Ash.

I can be described as Ladette in ladys clothing. I like drinking pints, crowd-surfing, playing pranks, being rowdy and hanging out in dive bars, but all the while I do it wearing stilettos, red lipstick and a fabulous dress. Yes, I even crowd surf wearing a mini dress, it puts a smile on peoples face, what can I say!

I figured seeing as I can be quite masculine that this would be a piece of cake.

I wore Dannys clothes, his hoody and t-shirt drowned me, but sadly, despite not fitting me in length, his jeans fit me quite well around the hips. I also wore his trainers, which are like clown shoes on my size 5 feet. Today I did what Danny did and studied my male friends. When we woke up I had a bacon and sausage sandwich, sraight away, this was too much for me. That is far too much meat in one go for me, especially in the morning. For breakfast I usually just have a cup of tea.

Danny and my housemate Vince were in the kitchen listening to hip-hop, normally I complain (not that they ever listen), I hate listening to hip-hop in the morning, but today I just went with it and turned it up.

When they were looking at disgusting stuff on the internet, I looked too. I won't tell you, I don't wish to scar you for life. Usually I will have a quick look and then refuse to watch and exclaim 'eewww'. Today however I just did what they did 'ahahaha, mate that is proper wrong' all the while continuing to watch and then search for stuff similar in sickness and shock value.

I then attempted to play Fifa on the X-Box, I found this fun, I was rubbish, but I was having fun, Danny and Vince were not. They did not like having such an unworthy opponent. So I then had to sit there and watch them play (as usual) which isn't fun, but seeing as I was a man, I pretended to be enticed.

Later on the football was on TV, again I had to pretend to be thrilled. I enjoyed drinking beer and shouting at the TV though. I had no idea what and when to shout, so I made stuff up and shouted random things which I tought were correct, such as 'ooohh, he led the keeper the wrong way' 'use the classic 1 2 formation' 'god, they always try to walk it on' and 'strenghten your defence damn it'. I believe that a lot of my shouts were full of nonsense as Danny and Vince would just shake their heads and laugh.

I had a fun day, despite being forced to watch copious amounts of football. I enjoyed shouting at the TV, I don't generally shout at the TV when I'm watching desperate housewives.

Difficulty rating: The football made it harder
Fun Factor: Fun, yet the football really dragged on for too long
Do this if....you want to blend in with your male friends.

Challenge 18: Completed!

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment