Challenge no.15 - Stuck on You

Live as conjoined twins with Puffin aka Danny for a day

Set By Dan Lotoczko (unusual name, it's pronounced der-aann)



Dan is the oh so charming boyfriend of my oh so irresistable friend Collette. What a lovely couple. Dan is also a vegan. I don't know too much about him other that he is confident, pretty much always happy, one of those calm people who are not boring, he always first one up and last one down at a party.

Dan set me this challenge as he knows that I love spending time with my lovely boyfriend, me and Puffin live together and pretty much do everything together, so Dan thought it would be interesting to see if we could handle actually being stuck together the whole day.

I thought this wouldbe easy. I'm pretty much am stuck on Danny the whole time. He is my best friend and there is no-one I would rather be stuck on the whole day than him.

We thought we might buy a massive jumper and both get in it, but I figured it would be uncomfortable as Danny is at least a foot taller than me. So we simply tied ourselves together.
I thought making food may create a problem, as normally when we cook, one of use will be chopping, the other will be stirring etc. However as Danny has the longest arms in the world it was okay, it's handy going out with a giant. Then there was the washingu up, I refuse to have anything to do witht he washing up, but as Danny always does the washing up, I couldn't just stand there looking pretty, and even though we live things to drip dry, I dried some things. This was slightly difficuly as our elbows kept bashing.

When we were watching TV, it was nice, we always snuggle anyway. I was on facebook and chatting to my friends and Danny kept deciding to write 'hilarious' things which my friends thought was me. It was sort of funny, apart from when he wrote 'I want a poo' I was horrified, as I don't ever 'poo', I am lady.

Talking of that, you may be wondering what we did when we needed the bathroom. Well, we stayed stuck on each other. Gross, I know, yet also funny. I made Danny sing really loudly as I was going because I didn't want him to hear me wee. It was easier when Danny needed to go as we could stand there, but with me Danny had to also sit down on, which would have been okay, but our bathroom is tiny.

I thought that this challenge would have become claustrophobic, but it was okay and Danny was more patient than me. So it's down to him that I passed.

Difficulty rating: Some things were harder than other.
Fun factor: Up and down
Do this if....don't bother, I didn't really gain anything.

Challenge 15: Completed

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment