And the moral of the story is...

So what I have learnt from my challenges?
I have learnt that I am certainly not a climber, BMXer or jogger.
I have also learnt that trying new things is fun, but you need the confidence and support to do it. Most of the time when I failed a challenge it was because fear or pressure was holding me back. When I stopped smoking for a day and faced a phobia, I had everyones support and for whatever reason on those particular days I was also feeling confident and brave.
Would I do this again? Hell yes I would, and I will. The next time anyone challenges me or I decide I want to do something, I'm going to do it. One thing I did learn though is that if you are doing something and you REALLY don't want to do it and there is no reason for you doing it, then don't. Even if you succeed you generally won't feel good about it, just miserable that you had to go through the ordeal for no reason.
I hope that everyone has enjoyed my blog and I hope it has inspired you to try new things. I will continue to update this blog the next time I try something new. Thank you all for your ideas and support.
Lots of Love
Holly
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm too chicken to try anything new (I don't like change) but the blog has been a great read

    ReplyDelete