Challenge no.8 - Holly Borratt

Speak In a foreign accent all day

Set by Misti.

The first part of this challenge was deciding which nationality to be today, in the end I went for a Russian accent. I don't know what it is about Russians but I feel a great affinity with Russians, the over the top emotion, the vodka, the fur coats...... I could easily pass as Russian!

To make it authentic I looked up videos of women speaking russian and tried to imitate them, however it sounded like a poor Borat imitation (and that is so over). Straight away I knew this was going to get old very quickly.

Well, call me psychic, but I only lasted about 2 hours. I was annoying my sister, my mum, Puffin and most of all, myself.

Also when I went to the shops, I'm pretty sure the staff knew I was faking it and they just gave me very odd looks.

Difficulty rating: Harder than you would expect

Fun Factor: For about 5 minutes

Do this if.... you want to annoy people

Challenge 8: Failed

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment